Convert Android ICS and JB .img to EXT4, unpack files, icons
- Convert ICS/JB packed ext4 (img) to *nix ext4 format
- Read files from ext4 image
- search file(s)
- Extract icon(s) from selected apk(s)
- New 20130408 : Read .img file directly from tar(.md5), faster extraction.
- Bugfix 20130410: When you extracting / viewing 0 bytes length file, the program stops with the following error: "List index out of bounds (0)"
- Bugfix 20130414: If try to open tar file, the program go into infinite loop in some cases (typically factory rom for SGS2)
- CLI mode, https://sourceforge.net/p/androidicsjbext/discussion/general/thread/e19f81b6/
- New 20131016: Added Italian language (thx for Bovirus), and some harcoded text move to .ini file
where is the download opposition???
Really pleased: successfully opened and unpacked system.img for Cubot smartphone (Model: P9 Chipset: MediaTek MT6572W) Thanks for writing this app - has saved me a lot of bother. Only further suggestion would be to make this into a system driver for mounting the images as disk drives.
the program has trouble opening an image in ext4 +2GB in size. It hangs.
Developer appears to be MIA, ROMs with ext4 files over 1.5GB in size are causing this app to freeze and crash, needs updated badly.