This project has been migrated to GitHub : https://github.com/vlachenal/anch-framework
AnCH framework aims to provide utility classes for some common programming features. Features are implemented to be used as simply as possible.
This framework was initially a way to test new C++ specifications (C++11) and to test C++ design patterns and tricks.
Only POSIX systems are supported for now. Others could be supported later.
(Partial) Doxygen documentation can be found on project home page.
- Logging library
- Event programming library
- Network library
- Hardware abstraction library (only network devices for now)
- Cryptography library (MD5, SHA1, SHA2, AES for now)
- Date and time management abstraction library
- File management abstraction library
- SQL frontend library (SQLite3, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
Be the first to post a review of AnCH Framework!