Anaphraseus is a CAT (Computer Aided Translation) tool, OpenOffice.org 2-3 macro set similar to famous Wordfast. It works with the Wordfast Translation Memory format (*.TXT), and supports text segmentation.
- Term Recognition, fuzzy (unexact) search.
- TMX Export/Import (OmegaT translation memory format).
- Plain text and Unicode UTF-16 TM, Glossary.
- User Glossary.
- Ready for localization (allready have 19 languages interface).
- Querying online translation engines: Google Translator, Microsoft Bing etc.
- LibreOffice integration.
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Thanks for Anaphraseus, it's perfect!
Very nice app :)
Nice and Easy to use.
Very nice tool!
A welcomed new piece of software in the opensource realm, for translating efficiently, at least at an entry level.