Amnesia is a design-rich 'host-proof' web application that encrypts and remembers all sorts of personal information from passwords to private notes. Project now hosted at Google Code: https://code.google.com/p/amnesia-app/
- Stores all kinds of personal data.
- Host-proof architecture. All encryption/decryption occurs client side.
- SHA encryption.
- Double-security: Standard web login + local keyphrase encryption.
- Professionally designed UI.
- Deployable on local or remote webserver.
- Ajax-based web application.
- Highly polished visual design.
- Plays well cross-platform.
- Sorry Sourceforge, project moved here: https://code.google.com/p/amnesia-app/
Be the first to post a review of Amnesia.!