Akalon is a Bare-Bones Embedded RTOS that's designed to be simple and portable to any Microprocessor or System (Board). Currently supports the Intel and ARM Architectures.
- Priority based Pre-Emptive Multitasking
- Inter Process Communications (Semaphores, Messaging)
- Interrupt Handling and the ability to use IPC facilities inside an ISR
- A Command Line Interface (CLI) that can call almost any C function
- Simple and Flexible Micro-Kernel Design
- Designed to be easily ported to any Microprocessor or System (Board)
- Written in C (and some assembler) and well commented source
- Built with Open Source Tools
- Very Small Footprint (<20 KB)
- Supports a standard PC as an Embedded System (Protected Mode)
Be the first to post a review of Akalon Embedded OS (RTOS)!