Airtime lets you take total control of your radio station via the web with intelligent archive management, powerful search, an easy playlist builder, a simple scheduling calendar and rock-solid automated playout.
Features include Smart Blocks, live assist modes, WAV, FLAC, AAC, MP3 and OGG support, fades, cues, playlists, programme calendar, Icecast, Shoutcast and Soundcloud integration, DJ and station manager roles, JQuery widgets, Liquidsoap playout, and a record and rebroadcast functionality.
Powerful media archive features 'watch' folders to allow stations to magically synchronise files, auto-import files and has multiple directory support.
Airtime is free to download, runs on Ubuntu and Debian, and users can interact with it through any web browser. Airtime now comes with an 'easy install' package.
- Programme Calendar with day, week and month views
- User management - block out timeslots, restrict access
- Support for cue in/out, fade in/out with sub-second precision
- Remote management via the web
- Watch folders
- Daily, weekly, bi-weekly and monthly repeat settings
- Record live shows and rebroadcast
- Download option for easier sharing and editing
- Stream to Icecast or SHOUTcast server, via mp3 or Ogg Vorbis
- Automatically upload and share shows to SoundCloud
- Works with almost any browser
- Ubuntu and Debian packages
- Easy installation
- Drag and Drop playlists
- Interoperability with Newscoop
- Show-driven access management
- Peer to peer sharing for radio station networking
- Multi-file upload
- Preview tracks and edit metadata in-browser
184.108.40.206 is like a hunk of junk pre released in an un functional mode, sooooo many bugs and generally unusable ..... why even bother releasing this?
Thanks for Airtime, it's good!
Very useful. Thanks.
Thanks for software and updates.
Thanks for Airtime, it's wonderful!