Airean is a proof-of-concept application showing that eavesdropping of GSM traffic (voice calls, mobile locations, SMS messages) is possible using a standard desktop PC with a small investment in hardware.
The application requires a hardware interface to capture signals. Currently the following devices are supported:
* Ettus Research USRP
* Great Scott Gadgets HackRF (will be implemented when the device is released)
Airean has the following capabilities:
* Scan the GSM spectrum
* Show nearby GSM base stations on a map
* Monitor broadcast channels for active mobile terminals
* With knowledge of session key: decode downlink SMS messages and audio
* By interfacing to external programs: obtain session key from a captured communication with high probability
For more information, see the Wiki section.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Awsom when compiled - i had it working on an old linux but on 15.x i get this compile error That I cant solve... :/ spot@I:/source/airean/build# make [ 88%] Built target aireanlib Linking CXX executable ../airean /usr/bin/ld: ../lib/libaireanlib.a(bsquery.cc.o): undefined reference to symbol '_ZN15QNetworkRequestD1Ev' /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libQtNetwork.so.4: error adding symbols: DSO missing from command line collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status src/CMakeFiles/airean.dir/build.make:95: recipe for target 'airean' failed make: *** [airean] Error 1 CMakeFiles/Makefile2:77: recipe for target 'src/CMakeFiles/airean.dir/all' failed make: *** [src/CMakeFiles/airean.dir/all] Error 2 Makefile:85: recipe for target 'all' failed make: *** [all] Error 2