2013-01-24 Ahven 2.3
* Various procedure descriptions in the API documentation
* Character limit of long messages in test results have been
increased to 1024. On some compilers this means that
memory usage is over 1 kilobytes per test result.
* New constant: Ahven.Max_Long_String_Len
* Exception backtraces are now stored to test results
when test fails or has an error.
* TAP runner did not output multiline (long) messages correctly.
This is now fixed.
* New package: Ahven.Long_AStrings
* Some coding style fixes.
* On Fedora 17/18 you need to first install libgnat-static package:
sudo yum install libgnat-static
Otherwise GNAT will die with internal error when building Ahven.
Tero Koskinen <firstname.lastname@example.org>