AgileSVN is a cross platform svn hook processing system. Its design focuses on flexibility via pluggable filters(DB, LDAP, Checkstyle, etc.) and triggers (SMTP, XMPP, HTTP,). Filters and Triggers may be applied to both the repository and per path.
- Centralized Hook Processing System (startcommit, precommit, postcommit)
- Group / User commit authorization
- Code Style Checks via CheckStyle Filter
- Commit Notifications via email or IM.
- Continuous Integration trigger on commit via URL trigger (TeamCity, Continuum, Cruise Control)
- Per Repository and/or per path application of filters and triggers
- Complex filter through xml (Combine any number of filters to customize)
- LDAP/AD, JDBC/Database, Flat File privilege mappings
- Log Message Template Enforcement and Constraints
- Time Sensitive Repository Control