Very simple and stable C++ game framework. This is the base of a new game engine based on the irrlicht rendering engine. Every feature can be easily removed if unwanted. Look features at project homepage. IrrSolid does not work on 64 bit systems
- Task scheduling
- Audio manager that can work with a variety of audio engines
- Optimized Randomizer class
- Application context variables
- Audio manager driver for irrKlang
- Audio manager driver for cAudio
- SPARK particle engine support
- Helping Macros
- SDL integrated with irrlicht (SDL device)
- OpenGL native function calls
Is your annual budget for Service Desk/ITSM software greater than $8,000?
Be the first to post a review of IrrSolid - GameFramework!