A powerful power management application subsuming Synology Diskstation's integrated one and enabling the administrator to perform automatic on-demand power up and shut down of the Diskstation, based on simple rules.
It also enables to derogate to a program, typically by allowing hibernation to occur (typically used when leaving home for the vacations), suspend the current schedule until told you (typically used when performing administration tasks), but also shut down the Diskstation conditionally, typically once network or disk activity are below a given threshold (typically used when streaming videos or music to a TV or performing a backup to an external disk).
You may install this software using DSM's Package Center (3rd Party provider http://www.cphub.net/).
- Flexible and fully customizable schedule over a year
- Shutdown on network or disk inactivity option (very useful when downloading/streaming)
- Shutdown on host or connection disappearance option (very useful when streaming to TV)
- Hibernation (derogates to the schedule until a given date, very useful for vacations)
- Suspend (suspends the schedule until manual shutdown of the NAS)
- Delayed shutdown option
- User interface available natively in english, french, german and dutch
- Self-translatable user interface to any language
- Hardened security of user interface and backend interaction
Follow Advanced Power Manager for Synology NAS
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
An Excellent piece of Software. I had just about given up trying to software reboot my DS916+. It used to work and then stopped after a DSM upgrade. Then trying to find a solution I saw this Power Management Software. I wasn't very hopeful but to my delight it works perfectly.
Excuse for my English. I have DS-115j + DSM 6.0.2-8451 Update 1. Your app will be very very useful. Power off works OK. But power on doesn't work at all. Please, Could you help me ?? Thanks Manuel
Hi, I tied to use Advanced Power Manager for Synology software on my Synology DS214Play and it correctly making power off but then scheduled power on function doesn't work. Can you help me please to solve this issue ? Synology support answered that I have to use a script that I don't have, DS214Play does not support power on/off schedule in symbology firmware I can use either script and scheduler in sinology firmware (but I don't have scripts) or Advanced Power Manager for Synology software ...
A very useful software, with all the features I need. I had precise needs and this software gives to me exactly what I expected. I'm on a Synology DS216+ by the way. Thank you very much ! ps: sorry for my english, I'm french