Adele was developed to simplify the daily work with data. Use it as a swiss knife to fill the gap between your work with spreadsheet application like MS Excel and enterprise servers like SAP ERP.
Specialized tools like Rapid Miner, KNIME or similiary stuff should not be replaced. But Adele is designed for business people working with spreadsheet applications to analyse their data.
There are many technical concepts in an easier way included. For example realtime OLAP, transformations, charts, analysis tools,... Connectors (e.g. JDBC, SAP ABAP, OData) can be used to pre-analyse the data and extract it without saving the data as text files. A plugin concept for enhancements are available.
Enjoy! Its free for commercial use too. Adele runs without installation from USB stick for Windows, Linux and MacOSX.
Last added changes:
- data science tools (V1, IQR)
- export to remote and desktop databases (mysql,sqlite, ms access)
- internet features for emails and domains
- PowerShell cmdlet: Find disabled or inactive users in Active Directory
- PowerShell cmdlet: Discover new users in Active Directory
- Infographic: Top IT Security Risks of 2017
- Free tool of the month: Netwrix Auditor Free Community Edition
a very interesting idea!