If you want to customize some functions and attributes, please contact me. If you think it is helpful, please donate a little.
This is an AD bulk administration tool for AD administrator to administer a large number of Active Directory users, you can use it to check a large number of users, create a large number of users, reset a large number of users' passwords, enable or disable a large number of users, set a large number of users' properties, check groups, add users to group or remove users from group. Hope you like it.
1. .NetFramework 4.0 higher.
2. Office 2007 higher for creating a large number of users and setting properties, download x86 version for 32bit Office, x64 version for 64bit Office.
Change ProxyAddresses to split with "^" for Check User, New User and Set Properties features according user's requirements, add switch for appending or replacing ProxyAddresses values in Settings->SetUserAttrList.
- Check a large number of AD users with common attributes, like DisplayName, Name, SamAccountName, if disabled, if enabled mailbox, email address, company, department, dn etc.
- Create a large number of AD users with predefined common attributes.
- Reset a large number of AD users' password with customized password.
- Disable or enable a large number of AD users.
- Remove a large number of AD users.
- Change a large number of AD users' common attributes.
- Check a large number of groups' attributes.
- Add a large number of AD users to multiple groups.
- Remove a large number of AD users from multiple groups.
- Specify a DC you want to connect.
- Specify a log path, and save all the operations to the log database.
- Choose the attributes when checking users, creating new users and settings new users.
- Get users from OU, Group. Get disabled users, locked users and so on.
- Test user passwords to see if too easy.
- Search user lockout status on all Domain Controllers.
LicenseOpen Software License
Follow AD Bulk Admin Tool
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
When using the Bulk Set Properties I get an error Setprop$ is not a valid name. Make sure it does not include invalid characters or punctuation.
This application is very useful. Furthermore, for such problems like can't open or rename file (name is too long prompt), I use Long Path Tool and it works.
Had to struggle with other bulk tools, which had different drawbacks, like problems with delimiters in CSV, or AD authorization in secure areas. This tool did the job without those problems. Handling could be better but it does finally the job!!!
Great tool. Easy to export groups and AD information. Only problem is to get it initially working and installing an older MS Access engine prerequisite.