If you want to customize some functions and attributes, please contact me. If you think it is helpful, please donate a little.
This is an AD bulk administration tool for AD administrator to administer a large number of Active Directory users, you can use it to check a large number of users, create a large number of users, reset a large number of users' passwords, enable or disable a large number of users, set a large number of users' properties, check groups, add users to group or remove users from group. Hope you like it.
1. .NetFramework 4.0 higher.
2. Office 2007 higher for creating a large number of users and setting properties, download x86 version for 32bit Office, x64 version for 64bit Office.
Fixed some small bugs, changed Settings design, can sort attributes when checking users, creating new users and setting users.
Fixed the bugs create and set user to OU which contains special char like /.
- Check a large number of AD users with common attributes, like DisplayName, Name, SamAccountName, if disabled, if enabled mailbox, email address, company, department, dn etc.
- Create a large number of AD users with predefined common attributes.
- Reset a large number of AD users' password with customized password.
- Disable or enable a large number of AD users.
- Remove a large number of AD users.
- Change a large number of AD users' common attributes.
- Check a large number of groups' attributes.
- Add a large number of AD users to a group.
- Remove a large number of AD users from a group.
- Specify a DC you want to connect.
- Specify a log path, and save all the operations to the log database.
- Choose the attributes when checking users, creating new users and settings new users.
- Get users from OU, Group. Get disabled users, locked users and so on.
- Test user passwords to see if too easy.
- Search user lockout status on all Domain Controllers.
I have fixed the bug that can't open at the second time if your computer doesn't join domain and you have specified a domain controller and save the settings. It works OK now.
It simplifies the job of an IT, great work. I'm just having a problem. When I open the program for the first time, it opens. After that, the program doesn't open.
Brilliant. tried a lot of other options for ADDING bulk users but they all were disappointing. Kudos!
Great tool. But, can it be extended to enable updates for more user properties in AD? For instance, I'd like to add telephone numbers for multiple user objects with this already valuable tool.
Love that its free