Open Source Linux driver for wireless network cards (DWL-[G]520+ PCI, DWL-[G]650+ CardBus, GL-2422MP mini-PCI, DWL-120+ USB etc.) which use the entirely undocumented Texas Instruments (TI) ACX100/ACX111 chips, for 2.4.x , 2.6.x to 3.x kernels. FreeBSD: see some other website (FIXME URL got clipped).
!! BIG FAT NOTE: development (i.e., driver "releases") is happening in git source repository tree (as of 2011-09-04), thus you're expected to look there (see web site menu Code --> Git) !!
- BIG FAT NOTE: development (i.e., "releases") is happening in git tree (see project Description for details)
- Encryption support: WEP64/128/256, WPA, WPA-2 (using wpa-supplicant)
- Chipset support: ACX100 (TNETW1100), ACX111 (TNETW1130) and some more modern ones
- Bus systems support: PCI/CardBus, USB, VLYNQ, slave-memory (hx4700)
- Attempts to provide compatibility with Linux kernels up to current versions (3.x)
- Supports monitoring mode for frame-transparent sniffing
Follow acx100 - Wireless chipset Linux driver
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 3 star reviews.