acWEB is an OpenSource replacement for MS IIS and other proprietary WEB servers for Windows. Unlike IIS, acWEB is not affected by viruses like CodeRed, Nimda, etc :).
- HTTP server with SSL/TLS
- Built-in Forth translator
- CGI support
- ISAPI support
- FastCGI support
- PowerShell cmdlet: Find disabled or inactive users in Active Directory
- PowerShell cmdlet: Discover new users in Active Directory
- Infographic: Top IT Security Risks of 2017
- Free tool of the month: Netwrix Auditor Free Community Edition
Caveat emptor: the Forth source code appears to be commented mostly in Russian. This can be a good or a bad thing, depending on your viewpoint.