An open source project of developing Message admin gui based tools for Apache ActiveMQ. The name of tool is ActiveMQBrowser. It aims to implement functionality such as New Message Create/Send, Delete Messages, Forward Messages, Subscribe TOPICs.
- Send new messages to Topics/Queues.
- Delete messages.
- Create messages based on existed messages.
- Forward messages to another queues/topics.
- store messages to local store (virtual local destination linked to file directory).
- Copy and paste messages (from one queue to another).
- Create or delete Queues/Topics/LocalStores.
- Save messages to files.
- Load messages from files.
- Settings for automatic forward on local store.
- Supports TextMessage, BytesMessage, StreamMessage, MapMessage, Message
- Drag and drop support.
- Shutdown broker.
Follow Apache ActiveMQBrowser
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Works perfect with ActiveMQ 5.11.2!
5 stars, but cannot connect to ActiveMQ version 5.11.1 (apache-activemq-5.11.1). Can you post a message for the default activemq installation ?
Easy to run activemqbrowser
Yes, you said very good, and wrote is very well, thanks for sharing with you.