Implicit const char* <-> string conversions cause build failures here (gcc 4.4). Patch fixing them enclosed. gcc complains it can't find the function prototype with a string argument while there is only a const char * one.
After a quick look into src/UI/MasterUI.fl, I can see that it does indeed accept the char* instead of the string used.
After I clean up my current commit, then I think I should be able to quickly make the changes that your patch specifies.
Thanks for submitting the patch.
Apologies that I took this long, but it should be in master next time I push
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.