- Added a installer for windows (thanks to NSIS installer ( http://nsis.sourceforge.net/ ) ). Both VST and standalone vesions are contained in the same installer.
- Added a new user interface for beginners. You can switch the current user interface with that anytime do you want.
- All parts, effects, etc. are counted from '1' and not from '0'
- Added the posibility to compile the OSS and JACK support in the same binary (look in the Makefile.inc)
- VST host should be able to save all zynaddsubfx parameters into their setups (this is untested)
- Bugfixes and other
Log in to post a comment.