I am sure you all have noticed that I have been taking my sweet little time getting this OpenSync plugin out. Well the key reason for this is that I have been doing a complete rewrite of the code. The first reason I decided to do a full rewrite was because I want the OpenSync plugin to be fully cross-platform so that Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows users can use it. The second reason I decided to do this was to produce a more robust library which would allow me to easily write a small daemon to handle the event of the user pressing the sync button that exists on the front of the cradle. This may take some time so please be patient. The third and final reason I decided to do a complete rewrite was the necessity for good code and good documentation.
Log in to post a comment.