With the latest git version compiled with mingw on Win7. Zsh forgets the environment variables from the system when I start it directly by:
- Double-clicking the exe in the explorer;
- Launching it directly from cmd.exe;
- Launching it directly from console2;
- Or launching it through ansicon.
The 3.0.8 binary from sourceforge works. Moreover, if I start the latest git version from the sf binary, then the git version works. E.g if "zsh-sf" is the current sourceforge binary and "zsh-git" is the latest git version:
- Launching "zsh-sf" works;
- Launching "zsh-git" directly does not work;
- Launching "zsh-sf" and then launching "zsh-git" from inside "zsh-sf" works.
Log in to post a comment.