Today, June 6, 2006 I released a bug fix version of ZoomifyImage with a 1.2 release number. Here is the changelog:
- Fixed bug wherein TIFF files not using the RGB color model were not being
properly saved as JPEGs.
- Added the following sections to the readme.txt file:
- WHO MAY AND MAY NOT BENEFIT FROM THIS SOFTWARE
- KNOWN ISSUES
- Added two new user contributions:
- Gawain Lavers' processing approach using Python and ImageMagick
- Justin Henry's PHP wrapper for ZoomifyImage
- Tried to fix some embarrassingly glaring grammatical errors in the readme.txt
- Added this changelog.txt file :)
Special thanks to Gawain Lavers, Justin Henry and Ciaran Clissmann for their help preparing this release.
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.