This project provides a set of Delphi components and application Templates for creating Enterprise class Accounting, Customer Relations Management and/or Process records systems
Single and/or multi-user
Single and/or multi-company
This project is specifically of interest to sole developers, enterprises with their own in-house development resources, and to software houses seeking bespoke core accounting functionality upon which they can add value to their customers without being tied to a costly proprietary accounts system vendor.
- Core accounting modules to produce your monthly or other periodic Management Accounts and reports.
- SQL database provides error free data storage.
- Scalable from being a single user laptop installation to the largest enterprise server and thousands of users.
You will never need to change your software just because your business has grown or diversified.
- The multi-company feature is optional for users.
Effortless switching between companies makes the software ideal for groups of companies and for book-keeping agencies that keep books of account for a number of clients.
- Clean year end "cut-off" procedures provides protection against entering transactions in the wrong accounting year and gives easy year selection to query prior year data.
- "Extended Trial Balance" accounting in the Nominal (General) Ledger avoids meaningless reversing month-end adjustment transactions being posted to the Nominal Ledger as found in some propriety systems.
Accounting systems are complex. Adequate time must be allocated for the "learning curve". If you are familiar with other accounting systems this will help you a lot.
The source code for this project has been tried and tested in production environments over many years.
- The donated initial code of this project is written by a qualified professional accountant who is also a Delphi programmer.