I was having the same issue until I resolved the /etc/odbcinst.ini issue… Now the issue is that the graphs do not contain any data.  I am trying to get info fromPostgresql 8.4.4.   If I select a device, Chose PgSqlDatabase template select any of the data points by Data Source.. ie statDb and test that datasource against any of my device name with PostgreSQL running i receive an error : Preparing Command…exception while executing commandtype:   value: 'dbname'  Exception while performing command: Traceback (most recent call last):  File "/opt/zenoss/Products/ZenUI3/browser/command.py", line 120, in stream    self.reportError)  File "/opt/zenoss/ZenPacks/ZenPacks.community.SQLDataSource-1.3.egg/ZenPacks/community/SQLDataSource/datasources/SQLDataSource.py", line 201, in testDataSourceAgainstDevice    write('DONE in %s seconds' % long(time.time() - start))UnboundLocalError: local variable 'start' referenced before assignmentHas anyone ran across this error condition?  I would really appreciate your help.Zenoss 3.02 with 3.02 zenpacks.

-emb3dd3d@gmail.com

Original link: http://community.zenoss.org/message/54575?tstart=0#54575