Safir Secerovic - 2003-04-16

Hi, I'm trying to compile Zeiberbude-2.0.4 and most of time it's going well until it comes to the linking part, where I get the following error (after running make):

g++  -o zeiberbude .obj/computerview.o .obj/mainview.o .obj/newuser.o .obj/userparkview.o .obj/zbbutton.o .obj/zbconfig.o .obj/zbtabwidget.o .obj/zbuser.o .obj/printout.o .obj/cfg_cmp.o .obj/cfg_tf.o .obj/cfg_prod.o .obj/cfg_cli.o .obj/ipinput.o .obj/zblabel.o .obj/history.o .obj/server.o .obj/printprice.o .obj/about.o .obj/moc_computerview.o .obj/moc_mainview.o .obj/moc_newuser.o .obj/moc_userparkview.o .obj/moc_zbconfig.o .obj/moc_zbtabwidget.o .obj/moc_zbuser.o .obj/moc_printout.o .obj/moc_cfg_cmp.o .obj/moc_cfg_tf.o .obj/moc_cfg_prod.o .obj/moc_cfg_cli.o .obj/moc_ipinput.o .obj/moc_zblabel.o .obj/moc_history.o .obj/moc_server.o .obj/moc_printprice.o .obj/moc_about.o  -L/usr/lib -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lqt-mt -lXext -lX11 -lm -lpthread
collect2: ld terminated with signal 11 [Segmentation fault]
make: *** [zeiberbude] Error 1

I tried with threaded and unthreaded qt library, but the results are the same, I also tried with gcc-3.2.3 and with gcc-2.95.4, so I think it's something else. Please if you can, give me an advise as to what I need to do. Is there a plan to make a debian package :)

Cheers, Safir