We are very pleased to announce the release of Yii Framework version 1.1.6. This new version is now available for download from the Yii site:
This release includes more than 50 feature enhancements and bug fixes. Some exciting new features include:
* Added a SQL query builder
* Implemented database migration support
* Enhanced support for using plural forms, and upgraded CLDR i18n data to version 1.9
* Improved exception display in Web mode and error display in console mode
* Added support for using anonymous parameters and global options in console commands
* Added support for using X-Sendfile to send files
For the complete list of changes in this release, please see:
If you plan to upgrade from an older version to 1.1.6, refer to the following upgrade instructions :
Thank you for your support!
The Yii Developer Team
ABOUT YII FRAMEWORK
Yii is a high-performance component-based PHP framework best suited for developing large-scale Web 2.0 applications. Yii comes with a full stack of features, including MVC, DAO/ActiveRecord, I18N/L10N, caching, jQuery-based AJAX support, authentication and role-based access control (RBAC), scaffolding, input validation, widgets, events, theming, XSS protection, Web services, and more. Combined with thorough documentation and an active user community, Yii is easy to learn and can help you cut down your application development time significantly.
Log in to post a comment.