Here's what i did from a fresh yawps install.
1. Create normal user.
2. Create moderator.
3. Login as admin.
4. Create forum category with ID 'a', name 'a', access
granted for Administrator.
5. Create forum category with ID 'm', name 'm', access
granted for Moderator.
6. Create forum category with ID 'u', name 'u', access
granted for User.
7. Create forum category with ID 'g', name 'g', access
granted for Guest.
FIRST BUG: The category permissions section says
administrator for all of the categories. Should be set
to the values entered on category creation.
8. Set category permissions appropriately using
"category permissions" section. (Category a <=>
Administrator, Category m <=> Moderator, Category u <=>
User, Category g <=> Guest). Once you use this to set
the permissions they are picked up properly.
9. Go to Manage Boards section. Attempt to create board
in category 'a' with ID 'a', name 'a', description 'a',
SECOND BUG: Form submits but board isn't created. The
problem is that the ID of a board will conflict with
the ID of a category. The board can be created if you
use the ID 'aa'.
Check for conflicting ID's, generate error msg if found
Insert prefix of c_ in front of category ID's, b_ in
front of board ID's
Store category data in different directory to board data
Restructure database somehow to avoid these conflicts
Log in to post a comment.