last release candidate for 1.1.3 checkin into CVS
Changes since rc2:
- fixed bug which made usage not display --compress
- fixed bug where --time 0 would set --frames to zero, too
and vice versa
- made sure autocontinue does NOT work with individual frames
- fixed some more pause/record stuff
- removed several debug statements or output for verbose output
- added frame drop monitor widget
- fixed incomplete make uninstall
- changed menu from file menu to popup menu on right click
on filename button (saves space)
- put filename button into toolbar (looks better)
- added autocontinue pref in GTK GUI
release planned for around 16th.
(2 RFEs already planned to implement in release = tooltip
for frame drop monitor and autocontinue toggle in preferences)
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.