At last XTF 2.1 is ready for release. Highlights from this release:
* Extensive UI improvements, including new search forms, built-in faceted browsing, and a crisp new look.
* Built-in XHTML and OAI/PMH output, NLM article in/out, and Microsoft Word in.
* For those starting fresh with XTF the stylesheets are now easier to understand and adapt. For existing implementations, 2.1 is compatible with all prior XTF stylesheets and config files.
* Experimental "freeform" boolean query language.
* Many bug fixes and minor changes/features.
For a full listing of the changes, see http://xtf.wiki.sourceforge.net/changeLog_2.1
Note that a new sample data set accompanies this release, reflecting the new file types that XTF is capable of indexing and displaying.
Log in to post a comment.