Menu

WebCalendar v0.1.1

Plugins
Boogieman
2004-08-15
2004-08-18
  • Boogieman

Boogieman - 2004-08-15

I can't get this plugin to work.  The webcalendar download is corrupted, I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it.  Everytime I click on Calendar I get bounced back to the login Screen.  Anyone else have this problem?  Anyone else solved this problem?

Thanks.

• Brian Peterson

Brian Peterson - 2004-08-15

This problem has been solved in the current development build, as discussed in other threads on these forums.

Regards,

- Brian

• Bob Dunning

Bob Dunning - 2004-08-16

I am still searching for the answers in those other threads.  I did a fresh download of webcalendar and reinstalled it and I am still getting the login screen every time I invoke it as a plugin from XRMS. 

I need a clue.
      --
      Bob

• Glenn Powers

Glenn Powers - 2004-08-16

The current version of the WebCalendar plugin is v0.2.1. (dated July 22nd and today.) There is a bug in the July 22nd version (v0.2). The last three lines of install.sh should read:
        cp config.php src/includes
        cp user-xrms.php src/includes
        cp init.php src/includes

Please be sure you are using the current version of the webcalendar plugin.

cheers,
        glenn

• Boogieman

Boogieman - 2004-08-17

Thanks for the reponses.  According to other threads, the download for the latest webcalendar version is: http://net127.com/xrms/plugins/webcalendar-0.1.1.tgz
      the problem I have with this download is that the file is corrupted.  Therefore I am not getting the file install.sh.  Is there another location to download the correct version?

• Brian Peterson

Brian Peterson - 2004-08-17

The WebCalendar plugin code is now in the main XRMS CVS.  you can get it from the most recent dailybuild tarball on the XRMS homepage, or from Sourceforge CVS.

Regards,

- Brian

• Glenn Powers

Glenn Powers - 2004-08-17

Brian is correct: the CVS version of the WebCalendar Plugin is the current, functioning, version.

I have removed http://net127.com/xrms/plugins/webcalendar-0.1.1.tgz to prevent any further confusion.

cheers,
        glenn

• Boogieman

Boogieman - 2004-08-18

Hi Glenn and Brian,

I thank-you for all your input and hopefully i'm not taking to much of your time.  I apologize, but I'm a bit new to both PHP and Linux.  For the most part I thought I was doing alright until you hit me with a snag.  I'm not sure how to go about running "install.sh".  MY ISP provides me with access to my site and a C-PANEL control utility.  If I need another application please advise.

~Alex