3. I have discovered a bug in XRMS, but for some reason I can’t get logged into the site to report it – seems sourceforge has changed dramatically since I used it last. The problem is this:
… The “week” view in the calendar script is not working properly, and after more than 5 hours of searching I have to give up on finding the problem. For some reason it defaults the first time to Dec 28, 1969 - Jan 03, 1970. It should default to the current date (the code seems correct but something somewhere else is killing the variables). Script: CalendarView.php
Added this to bug tracker - should have put it there to begin with. Brian, Walter or Ivaylo can delete it from here. Thanks.