We sincerely believe the plugin will give you a lot more control and oversight over your maven project and multiproject.
- See http://xradar.sourceforge.net/installation/maven.html for the simple installation procedure.
- See http://xradar.sourceforge.net/introduction/difference.html for the XRadar difference compared to existing maven reports.
All data is as always presented in a browsable, graphical and consistant form. In addition comes the existing plethora of integrated graphical reports based on the results from the XRadar's measurement capabilities:
- used defined quality metric and system modularization
- package design metrics and dependencies
- detailed coupling analysis
- code size and complexity
- coding violations and code-style violations
- source control metrics
- unit test metrics code coverage
See http://xradar.sourceforge.net for the teasers.
Log in to post a comment.