The XRadar team proudly presents version 0.96.
- Cobertura (http://cobertura.sourceforge.net) Test coverage support. Nice tool - and its free!
- Several smaller bugfixes.
All data is as always presented in a browsable, graphical and consistant form. In addition comes the existing plethora of graphical reports based on the results from the XRadar's measurement capabilities:
- used defined quality metric and system modularization
- package design metrics and dependencies
- code size and complexity
- coding violations and code-style violations
- source control metrics
- unit test metrics code coverage
See http://xradar.sourceforge.net for the teasers.