This is a bug fix release for XQilla 2.1. This release
includes compilation fixes for 64 bit and Solaris, as well as
several DOM 3 API related bugs.
XQilla is an XQuery and XPath 2.0 implementation written in
C++ and based on Xerces-C. It implements the DOM 3 XPath API,
as well as having it's own more powerful API. It conforms to
the both the XQuery and XPath 2.0 W3C recommendations.
* Fixed a bug in static resolution of replace expressions
* Fixed the Xerces-C data model layer to work correctly with DOM Level 1
elements and attributes.
* Worked around a Xerces-C bug that resulted in exceptions when using
the DOM 3 API with certain schemas.
* Fixed a 64 bit compilation problem.
* Fixed a Solaris compilation problem.
Log in to post a comment.