Xprobe2 has moved to git. Please check http://apps.sourceforge.net/trac/sourceforge/wiki/Git for details. all consequential changes and upcoming release of xprobe2.1 is going to be in git repository
SNMP and SMB modules added
The xprobe2 development team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of Xprobe2 v0.2.1. Many bugs have been fixed in this versions and many signatures were added.
Version 0.2.1 fixes a number of bugs and introduces more features:
- Port scanning is now available through the usage of the -T (TCP) and -U (UDP) command line option
- Added the -B command line option ('blind port guess') used for searching an open TCP port among the following ports: 80, 21, 25, 22, 139
- Fixed timeouts and made pcap_next() nonblocking, as it was causing problems on linux
- Fixed problem that occurs when localhost does not resolve (set_dst() in IP::IP(const char*))
- Include XSD schema with distribution and make our XML comply with that XSD
- firstname.lastname@example.org's fixes that would port Xprobe2 to MacOSX (destructors, endiannes, config.* stuff)
- moved SHA1 into xplib/ will be needed by burst module
- loopback (lo) is now supported
- dump select() in sniffpack() as it is not portable
- Fixed terminating " error that we were getting w/ gcc 3.x
- Fixed error handling in xp_get_src_addr()... read more
v0.2 released with cool new features.
Signature generation added, so please help us to grow our fingerprints database.
version 0.0.1 is out.. have fun