XPlanner is a web-based project planning and tracking tool for eXtreme Programming (XP) & Scrums teams. XPlanner is implemented using Java, JSP, and Struts, and MySQL (user contributed support for other databases).
XPlanner 0.7b7 provide many improvements including:
1. New transparent database migration utility that will make upgrading as easy as dropping the new war
2. Almost full support of hsqldb and the standalone package for production.
3. Story order within iteration allowing priority to be used as it was intended.
You can get the complete list at http://docs.codehaus.org/display/XPR/Release+0.7
You can find the latest release here: https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=49017&package_id=42226&release_id=385750
Here are all the changes in this beta:
* [XPR-98] - Finish applying patch from XPR-43 (TaskQueryHelper refactoring)
* [XPR-158] - AuthenticationException is thrown for user which has project administrator permissions
* [XPR-197] - ObjectId is not set in history when creating new objects
* [XPR-220] - First data point in charts is computed before iteration starts and never refreshed when iteration is started
* [XPR-222] - ServletException while rendering viewLayout.jsp: Attempted a bean operation on a null object.'
* [XPR-225] - attaching big attachements (2.7M) to story throws BatchUpdateException: Packet for query is too large (2863557 > 1048576)
* [XPR-233] - Support for HSQDB (migration, startup/shutdown)
* [XPR-234] - AuthenticationException during updating TimeEntry through SOAP interface
* [XPR-237] - While viewing the index.jsp the first time I get : org.apache.jasper.JasperException: File "/xplanner/struts-logic" not found
* [XPR-241] - web.xml malformed
* [XPR-242] - Geronimo support (ClassNotFoundException on startup)
* [XPR-245] - classpath for eclipse project file outdated
* [XPR-248] - Lazy initialization exception during data sampling
* [XPR-254] - NumberFormatException in log files
* [XPR-257] - when continuing a story, existing story's ORDER value gets reset to 1
* [XPR-292] - Bread crumb navigation on stories does not use natural order
* [XPR-314] - AuthenticationException
* [XPR-152] - Incorporate the use of tk-autopatch to automate DB migration
* [XPR-198] - Change reply adress of reminder emails in *.properties
* [XPR-235] - umlauts not stored correctly in mysql
* [XPR-250] - Optimize Domain Object Id generation
* [XPR-253] - Standalone version supports headless natively (No need for X11, light X11 or X11 libraries installed)
* [XPR-259] - Timesheets supports wiki links
* [XPR-298] - Add 'order' and 'type to the Iteration 'All Tasks' view
* [XPR-300] - Add remaining work column to Iteration metrics to show per developer remaining hours
* [XPR-301] - Show original task estimate in story tasks list and iteration All tasks view
* [XPR-304] - In iteration stories view, pressing Enter in an order field will submit the new stories order
** New Feature
* [XPR-240] - Add natural story order
* [XPR-243] - Create an activity log to trace all actions and their timing.