XPlanner is a web-based project planning and tracking tool for eXtreme Programming (XP) teams. XPlanner is implemented using Java, JSP, and Struts, and MySQL (user contributed support for other databases).
Changes in 0.6:
* Project-level authorization (permissioning) support
* Project-specific integration, people pages.
* New security filter:"null" filter, auto-authentication for nonsecure sites.
* Miscelaneous improvements to object tables.
* Login Improvements (automatic login, redirect to target page after login)
* New exports: PDF, iCal, JasperReports
* Added customer tasks on user page.
* Added links to time editor on user page.
* Highlighting tasks with open time intervals on user page.
* Simple recording of historical events (creation, edits, deletions)
* Simplified and extended SOAP interface (single service with server-side authorization)
* Added integration progress chart
* Improved story continue/move feature
* Added task continue/move feature
* Improved attachments (more I18N-friendly)
* Story priority field allows any integer data rather than 1-4.
* Improved online documentation: FAQ, tips, customization instructions, ...
* Updated language resources (German)
* New Russian language support
* Bug fixes
Log in to post a comment.