XPlanner is a web-based project planning and tracking tool for eXtreme Programming (XP) teams. XPlanner is implemented using Java, JSP, and Struts, and MySQL (user contributed support for other databases).
Release notes for version 0.5.3:
The XPlanner license has been changed to the LGPL as of version 0.5.3.
This version requires no database schema updates.
* Cookie based login (remembers login info)
* Smart login nagivation (to current iteration when there
is one project)
* Database-specific XSLT filtering for Hibernate mapping files
(Oracle and PostgreSQL examples are provided)
* HSQL can be now be run as an embedded server thread
* WAP (Wireless Application Protocol) presentation layer
(very preliminary and experimental)
Several bug fixes, refactorings, and improvements are included
* Upgraded to new MySQL Connector/J driver
* Modified 'autoreconnect' to 'autoReconnect' (for MySQL URL)
* Added remaining hours to person active task view
* Sorted active tasks by most recently worked
* Sorted iterations in story move/copy menu
* Fixed problems with the burn chart and related job
* Fixed JSP directory problem causing calendar-related errors
* Added string trimming before parsing numbers
* Fixed some issues with default editor field focus
* Modified the default colors for statistics charts
* Modified the velocity graph to not show future values
* Fixed a problem with custom Wiki work formatting
The latest release can be found here:
Log in to post a comment.