CHANGELOG 2.1.2

minahito
2007-09-11
2013-04-25
  • minahito
    minahito
    2007-09-11

There is the CHANGELOG.txt under /docs. But, that's not completed for 2.1.2, yet. We should have a second to reconsider contents of CHANGELOG.

Because 2.1.2 will be released this weekend, we can not fix much bugs. Some existing bugs are about Web, Mail and PHP technology, so I don't know them well. If you have a patch or a solution, please post it.

At least, I should begin to edit ReleaseNote and Changelog for RC release. Committers, check CHANGELOG. And if your fixes is not on CHANGELOG, add them to CHANGELOG.

• Tom Hayakawa
      Tom Hayakawa
      2007-09-11

Roger!
      I have already updated CHANGLOG for the item that I committed. 

• minahito
      minahito
      2007-09-15

Thanks Tom. I am adding log to the CHANGELOG. take care "conflict" on CVS. :)

• plusangel
      plusangel
      2007-09-16

Dear friends...

since we are about to publish the new version,
      is it possible to do something with this request?

http://xoopscube.org/modules/xhnewbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=497&post_id=3011#forumpost3011

:)

• minahito
        minahito
        2007-09-16

Hi plusangel,

To make the upgrade archive including only updated files, we have to find helpful command like "diff". But, "diff" command may not be able to do it. Because Onokazu released a such archive, I will ask him how to make the upgrade archive. :)

This time is RC, so it's enough if we will prepare the upgrade package at the stable release.

• plusangel
      plusangel
      2007-09-19

Second query...

Is there any changes for translators (language files) in 2.1.2?

• gigamaster
        gigamaster
        2007-09-19

I finish to review FR_UTF-8 XCL 2.1.2 translation
        to match 'english' files. Since 2.1 I've found some
        changes almost with user help.

Add archive fr_utf8_v212 to patches !

• gigamaster
          gigamaster
          2007-09-19

Oops SF is limited

"Uploaded file must be >20 and <256000 bytes."

Mirror:
          http://code.google.com/p/xoopscube-themes/downloads/detail?name=fr_utf8_v2.1.2.zip

• minahito
            minahito
            2007-09-20

Thank you for your contribution.

I'll download your archive tonight. Please keep the uploaded archive in that URL for a while. RC2 will be released Sep 22 and will include this updated language files.

BTW, Package_Legacy has French in both of ISO-8859 and UTF. Do you wish to update only UTF edition?