According to the below topic in xoops:
IMO we should have a thank you button feature in xoops because of:
1- reduce the spam posts that just said a thank you.
2- find valuable/useful posts in forum ( or files in downloads/ picture in gallery)
3- find the most helpful members that send posts in forum (The most important reason for this plugin)
Please find below the most advanced feature list for this plugin:
- Users can't thank twice
- Option to not allow users to thank their own submit
- group permission: members belong to X group can thanks members belong to Y group
- Counts how many thanks a user gives
- Counts how many thanks a submit gets
- Shows how many thanks a user gave in every submit of his/her
- Shows how many thanks a user gave in profile module
- Shows how many thanks a user got
- Shows how many submits in separate modules or a user are thanked
- Shows info in profile
- Search for a users thanked submits
- Search for all thanked submits
- webmasters can remove all Thanks from a single submit
- Users can remove their own Thanks (Yes/No)
- Turn on and off plugin totally in system module
- Turn on and off plugin for only some modules
- Detail and advance permission set in forum module:
1- Turn on and off plugin in forum module (like newbb) for some forums.
2- Options to turn off for all but the first post of a topic
3- Options to turn off for all but the first post of a topic in specific forums
4- detailed permission set for "view date of thanks" in specific forums
5- Option to add to submit (post/comments) count when someone clicks 'thanks'.
6- Option to give a user who receives thanks reputation points.
- Ban individual Users
- Uses Phrases
Log in to post a comment.