This patch fixes some problems with the Quartz hardware cursor code, primarily with switching in and out of X.
Things that should be fixed:
* Aqua cursor is hidden and restored correctly.
* X cursor is set when switching into X.
* X is not allowed to move or change Aqua cursor while X is hidden.
* X does not move the cursor to the center of the screen when it starts because it's annoying.
Things that need to be tested with appropriate X client programs:
* big cursors
* Hiding the X cursor completely and switching
* Moving or changing the X cursor while X is hidden
quartz.c, quartz.h, quartzCursor.c, quartzCursor.h
Log in to post a comment.