An installer for XFree86 126.96.36.199 on Mac OS X is now available. This release is a bug fix and compatibility update to version 4.2.0. All users of XFree86 on Darwin/Mac OS X should update to 188.8.131.52. You must install XFree86 4.2.0 before you apply this update. Separate installers are available for Mac OS X 10.1 and 10.2 (Jaguar).
An XDarwin crash on dual processor machines has been fixed.
- libXt is now a flat namespace image.
- Fixed reading uninitialized memory in libXaw.
- /usr/X11R6/include/X11/bitmaps now includes stipple and Stippler, which has been renamed to avoid a case insensitivity name collision.
- (Jaguar only) A new xterm binary is provided.
- (Jaguar only) A new libGLU is provided for compatibility with gcc 3.1.
Log in to post a comment.