XDarwin 1.0a2, the second rootless test release of XFree86 for Darwin and Mac OS X, is now available. This release is a snap shot built from the XFree86 CVS tree to test new features and get user feedback. This release adds the following features:
- Multi-monitor support
- Ability to use full screen Quartz with arbitrary bit depth and size
- Rootless mode avoids the Aqua menu bar
- Ability to change the mouse button emulation modifiers
In addition, these bugs have been fixed:
- XDarwin starts on Mac OS X 10.1
- PowerBooks always have a working keyboard
- XDarwin now starts X clients in the user's default login shell
- Backspace works without fiddling with xmodmap
- XWarpPointer is fixed in Quartz modes
Check http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=54298 for more information.
Log in to post a comment.