Justin Dittmann - 2004-12-16

So.. I just installed X.org via darwinports.
I HAD it working about 12 hrs ago..... but I decided to reformat my computer and do a CLEAN install of OS X and then install X.org, again.

Now, I start it up (via terminal - it never worked when I dbl-clicked XDarwin.. and I have to start X manually - the 'startx' file is empty)

Here's what I get:
Justin-Dittmanns-Computer:~ jrdittmann$ X -quartz
2004-12-16 09:59:31.117 XDarwin[15556]
XDarwin 1.4.0
Running in parallel with Mac OS X Quartz window server.

Release Date: 18 December 2003
X Protocol Version 11, Revision 0, Release 6.8.1
Build Operating System: Darwin Apple Computer, Inc.
Current Operating System: Darwin Justin-Dittmanns-Computer.local 7.7.0 Darwin Kernel Version 7.7.0: Sun Nov  7 16:06:51 PST 2004; root:xnu/xnu-517.9.5.obj~1/RELEASE_PPC  Power Macintosh
        Before reporting problems, check http://wiki.X.Org
        to make sure that you have the latest version.
Could not find keymapping file USA.keymapping.
Reading keymap from the system.
_XSERVTransmkdir: Owner of /tmp/.X11-unix should be set to root
Loading GLX bundle glxCGL.bundle (using Apple's OpenGL)
2004-12-16 09:59:31.230 XDarwin[15556] CFLog (21): Error loading :  error code 7, error number 0 (dyld: /Applications/DarwinPorts/XDarwin.app/Contents/MacOS/XDarwin Undefined symbols:
/Applications/DarwinPorts/XDarwin.app/Contents/Resources/glxCGL.bundle/Contents/MacOS/glxCGL undefined reference to _CGLSetCurrentContext expected to be defined in OpenGL
/Applications/DarwinPorts/XDarwin.app/Contents/Resources/glxCGL.bundle/Contents/MacOS/glxCGL undefined reference to _glAccum expected to be defined in OpenGL
/Applications/DarwinPorts/XDarwin.app/Contents/Resources/glxCGL.bundle/Contents/MacOS/glxCGL undefined reference to _glActiveStencilFaceEXT expected to be defined in OpenGL
/Applications/DarwinPorts/XDarwin.app/Contents/Resources/glxCGL.bundle/Contents/MacOS/glxCGL undefined reference to _glActiveTextureARB expected to be defined in OpenGL
/Applications/DarwinPorts/XDarwin.app/Contents/Resources/glxCGL.bundle/Contents/MacOS/glxCGL undefined reference to _glAlphaFunc expected to be defined in OpenGL
/Applications/DarwinPorts/XDarwin.app/Contents/Resources/glxCGL.bundle/Contents/)

Fatal server error:
Could not load GLX bundle.
   OsVendorFatalError
   AbortDDX
Quitting XDarwin...