After checking out the current version of xc from CVS (6/6/2001) I tried make World; make install
the install failed because XDarwin couldn't be made:
usr/bin/ld: Undefined symbols:
So I added
$(FB) to the DARWINLIBS line of the Makefile in programs/Xserver (just to be on the safe side I added it to everyline that had MFB in it, but I really don't think I needed to. :) Anyway after that was done I did a make and make install in programs/Xserver and XDarwin was created and installed and works. Hozza.
Just thought i would pass along that it wasn't working out of the box.
Log in to post a comment.