- Call Animations by Name: You can now call animations by name.
- Animation List: You can now use the DumpAnimationListToFile() method to get a list of named animations in a MD2 model.
- Actor Helpers: A new actor interface has been added and two actor helpers. These helpers allow you to make use of your models (e.g. make them move around) with minimum effort.
- Camera Helpers: A camera interface and two pre-made camera helpers have been added. StandardCamera allows you to quickly establish a view, while MouseBoundCamera gives you an easy to configure zoomable, rotatable camera.
- Camera Attachment: Cameras can be attached to actors, and will automatically follow and focus on the actor they are attached to.... read more
Due to the ill health of the projects lonely-only developer the next release which had been intended to be released today has been delayed.
The next release is now expected on Saturday.
The next release makes loading and using models far easier and is basically a 5 step solution to loading, animating and controlling MD2 models and cameras.
- Code abstracted to interfaces and abstract classes to make extension easier.... read more
A new release of the tutorial project is now available. It contains minor tweaks, but more importantly a buch of models and skins for people to experiment with.
Check out the release notes:
First stable release of the base class and the tutorial project have been uploaded.