Menu

Other suggestions

2006-02-13
2013-02-12
  • Nobody/Anonymous

hi,

posting this as I don't know if a precedent post arrived to you… so it may be a double for the admins here.
    Again great program !… (works perfect on OsX)

after searching and testing around, You've got the easiest movie managament… and yet the most user friendly…
    we don't have to type some info we can't know and that your program finds by itself !!

If I had a wishlist :
    - A way to avoid the looking for imdb (an option maybe)
    - the ability to transfert from lists to list (well I've haven't figured it but it may be there ?)
    - as I've some diiferent files maybe adding RealMedia files (.rm) and wmv also (huhhh- I know ! but there is now a component for Quicktime so…)

Concerning adding the (rm and wmv) codecs I've donwloaded your src and saw thta I could had them here and then compile. I'll give a try and will try to do it via Xcode when (if) I can…

Also I wasn't succesfull in exporting the Data so Another wish would be CSV export…

pffff lots of request in one post ! ;-)

I've got more or less than 300 files and I'm adding them with your movie manager.

A super other extra features would be pics handling, as I've also many pics related to the movies (not covers) but I know I'm getting toward other type of application here.

At last a big bravo for this…
    s3nz3x

• Nobody/Anonymous

Ok for those running OsX :
      the ability to transfert from lists to lists
      I've finally figured it out -> hit Command-Apple key and choose a movies then you'll have a Contextual menu and you'll be able to change the list among others things, like:
      - Add episode(s)
      - change to seen
      - Apply to list >
      - Remove from list >

s3nz3x
      Hope it helps

• Bro

Bro - 2006-02-17

Hi

I got your message from the feedback form.
      Can you explain "A way to avoid the looking for imdb (an option maybe)" in further detail?

Bro