Menu

Couple of Requests/Questions

James
2007-12-27
2013-02-12
  • James

James - 2007-12-27

Hi, I downloaded your program earlier today after a recommendation from a friend and I had a few requests/questions:

1. I have quite a few films which use Roman Numerals in the title instead of numbers, is it possible to code in the ability to sort them by the number they represent instead of alphabetically?

(e.g. I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X etc. instead of I, II, III, IV, IX, V, VI, VII, VIII, X which is how it currently gets sorted)

2. Is there a way to hide the resize bars when I have scaled it how I like it?
    3. I have some films which are not yet on IMdb, is there a way to make it search for them somewhere else if there are no results from imdb.com?
    4. Where can I donate?

• Bro

Bro - 2007-12-28

Hi

No to all ;-)

1)
      This is not possible, at least not at the moment.
      The database will sort by the title in string format, so to get this working it must be done manually after the results are returned.
      It is possible, so maybe it'll get implemented later on.

2)
      There is no way the resize bars can be hidden, at least not at the moment.
      It's doable though. Maybe you'll see it later on ;-)

3)
      Nope, no way to do this (at least not yet).
      IMDb has most movies, so it's very seldom it's necessary.

4)
      No way to donate.

Bro

• James

James - 2007-12-28

4 again

Isn't there even a paypal account I can send something to? Both my friend who recommended me and I would like to donate something to help the project?

• Bro

Bro - 2007-12-28

Hi

I might set this up later on.

Thanks ;-)

Bro