I receive the following error message at random when I try to search for something (v18.104.22.168)
Error occured while updating extra info field
Microsoft ODBD Microsoft Access Driver Data type mismatch in criteria expression
I did add an extra field in the Additional Info section. When I get these errors - all I have to do is go back to the search box and press enter again and the "No matches found" (the proper message) gets displayed
Found the problem. When you create a new field, it defaults to an integer. I need it to be text. So - I changed the type in MS Access. All is well now. Perhaps a feature to choose the datatype would be nice.
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.