MeD connectivity and

ashi
2013-04-11
2013-04-15
  • ashi

ashi - 2013-04-11

Hei Bro,
    Since yesterday very hard to connect to IMDB base, if it does one in 20 tries then I get the storyline only, no cast etc. Can you pls check at yr convenience if yu face this or perhaps I hv local issues ? I use WIN XP SP3. Thx a lot. Cheers

• Bro

Bro - 2013-04-11

I've tested a couple of movies and have no problems. Any particular movies you have problems with?

• ashi

ashi - 2013-04-12

Hei Bro,
    I was testing Bollywood movie Mangal Pandey, after many tries yday it went thru but again today I was trying to add ANARI, I got choice for selection, clicked on the title and it hangs up. I have to close the application via Task Manager bcos it simply wont budge. In fact any title I search it is the same result. I am beginning to doubt local issue here ! Apprec any tips. Thx again. Cheers

• ashi

ashi - 2013-04-12

Bro a SS of the problem... :)

• ashi

ashi - 2013-04-12

Update bro
    today PM when I search for a title it takes min 8-10 mins for the titles to come up, and once the options/titles are viewed, clicking on the particular title, it takes another 8-10 mins to show up minus the star cast, and the title this time was Mere Dad Ki Maruti. Apprec any tips yu can give. Thx. Cheers :)

• ashi

ashi - 2013-04-15

Bro
    Hei yday no problems, worked well, dunno what happened and why ? but for info it takes many attempts to open imdb.com in my browser,I use FF. The IE is normal ? Cheers :)